Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

RV Users Manual Information : Palomino Puma Users Manual

Update : You can download the PDF of the Palomino Puma Towable Users Manual from this link. I went ahead and scanned it and uploaded it to Google. Let me know with a comment if you cannot download it.


------

Puma is nearly 4 years old now. The literature pack that came with it has the refrigerator users manual from Dometic, the air conditioner user manual, the hot water heater manual, and a few other things like that.

But what it lacked was some REALLY USER consumable information that was a true users manual that addressed the question "hey - how does this thing really work?"

Sheri and I were wondering because we had an odd little problem where the hot water heater's electric start was kicking off the circuit breaker. We still don't know why, but it stopped doing it. But little things about the propane tanks gave us questions too.

So we got on the Palomino web site and they have a PAGE FOR REQUESTING PALOMINO PUMA User literature. We requested a users manual, and particularly a wiring diagram.

I honestly forgot about the request, which I made about 1 week before writing this.

What showed up was a really great document for understanding the travel trailer better. I think it would be useful for anyone, not just Puma users. I think it would even be useful for fifth wheel owners as well.

Anyway, check out the LINK I put in the area above with all cap letters and give it a try. Thanks Puma.

No comments: