Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

RV Did you Know : RV Motorhome Hall of Fame

While perusing the internet during a lunch break, I ran across a reference to the RV/Motorhome Hall of Fame. It never occurred to me that such a thing might exist so I did a Google search and lo and behold...

This page on old RV's in the museum is pretty interesting - but the page takes a LONG TIME to load. It is a page of the inventory of old RV/MH. Kind of cool to see all of the different types. They were missing the conestoga wagon (the first travel trailer).

I didn't put in a label calling this a destination, but maybe it is a destination. It is close enough to Major League Baseballs Hall of Fame, so maybe you could do a Hall of fame tour. If you are passing by on the interstate it might be a fun afternoon diversion.

Here is a hall of fame you probably didn't know about : http://www.essortment.com/all/nationalmuseum_rlzm.htm

Anyway, I thought this would be a fun post. Enjoy.

No comments: