Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

RV Basics : The Bedbug Advantage with an RV : Bring your own House

As I was reading this article about the bedbug infestation in New York, I couldn't help but think, wow, I sure want to tow the RV most anyplace close that I might normally have simply rented a hotel room. I love the idea that I can sleep in my own bed and not potentially bring pests home to my bed because I stayed somewhere else.

I wonder if this will help boost the RV industry a little - or maybe no effect. I don't have a big opinion. But I could honestly see how this would actually completely kill the idea of even going to bed and breakfasts, or staying in cabins at state parks.

If so that means vacationing in an RV or staying in your own tent is the best viable solution for keeping from getting contaminated.

Here is a humorous thought : Are all of us RV'ers actually germophobes?

No comments: