Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

RV Basics : Instructional Video for extending a manual awning - NOT!

My first attempt as an 'actor'!  I was going to make an instructional video for something so simple as extending a Dometic RV awning. The first time is always a little tricky, but once you know how it isn't too bad. I thought it would be helpful.

This actually ISN'T the video I would want to do, but I thought it would be fun to post it anyway, uncut, unedited, and about as 'real' as you can get. I can see my acting needs some improvement too.

Love to hear from all of you. Be gentle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear blogger
you can share your videos on city.vi . Citymedia foundation (http://citymediafoundation.org) has launched www.city.vi , a network of 68,000 city specific video sites, where you can share videos about cities and regions across the world. like for Paris videos you can visit http://Paris.vi . You can also find out about other cities that you are interested . Hope to see you there