Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

What do people from Mason call themselves

This will be the shortest blog post you might ever read.

When I was in Wimberley, I thought about what people call themselves if they live in Wimberley. I polled several people and found out that they didn't have a 'tag' for themselves and took it upon myself to try to give them a nomer.

Well, now I'm in Mason Texas and I can't help but think of the same question for Mason people and only one item comes to mind and I can't beat it out my head. I hope they know I'm just playing.

People from Mason, I'm thinking just HAVE to call themselves : Masonites

But tell me - are you having trouble keeping from thinking about the famous building material called Masonite? Should Masonite's headquarters be located in Mason?

No comments: