Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

RV Parks as an Investment

When I first met Sheri and was introduced to her RV lifestyle, I started running numbers on an RV park as an investment. I didn't have any real knowledge about the subject other than simply making numbers up. I did speak with a couple of park owners and have met more as I think about it, talk about it, and write about it more - as well as staying at RV parks too.

That was several months ago and we decided that owning a park might be a goal in the future, but with lending the way it was, no SANE lender would loan to us unless we had a great deal more immersion in the subject. So off we go RV'ing! Maybe in 2020 we'll revisit the subject seriously.

However, I did find this article on RV Park ownership interesting and at least it keeps the embers burning.

No comments: