Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

RV Interest : Motorhome Fire on Video

Honestly, I don't have a great deal to add to this video, and it is 3 years old, but as I was watching this I had an invention idea (or 2).

I noticed in this video that the TOAD (the car that is being towed) really burned needlessly.

Also, since I HAVE TO ASSUME, but actually don't have any data, that most fires occur due to the engine.

So my invention idea would be something that allows you with an emergency lever or something so simply push the engine out and away from the rest of the RV. Yes, there are lots of connections and maybe it is impossible, but an ejector would potentially save the RV and you'd only have to replace the engine.

Same thing for the toad, maybe a simple ejector concept?

What do you guys think?

No comments: