Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Video Drive By Review : Wilson RV Park Wilson Kansas

Click on THIS LINK for background information on what these RV Park video drive by reviews are all about.

Wilson RV Park in Wilson Kansas. Honestly I don't know what to think about this park. It is located about 2 miles off of I-70 in central Kansas. It looks like the electric, water, and sewer are up and running, but there was no one there and not really a viable office. Make sure you call first, although for one night no one would bother you about parking there for sure. Looked like a friendly little town and quiet and peaceful, but I thought I would post this even if I was unsure so you could see it before you tried going there. Also, lots of "RV Park" signs indicating that it is operating... If you know, send me a note!

No comments: