Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RV Video Walkthru : 2011 Jayco Eagle Super Light 31.5 RLTS

RV Video Review or Walkthrough of a 2011 Jayco Eagle Super Lite 31.5 RLTS Fifth Wheel (5th Wheel). I'm pretty sure the RLTS abbreviation means Rear Living Triple Slide. As usual, Jayco makes a great looking product that is finished on the inside and the out.

Noteworthy features (not all of them, just ones that set it apart or make it interesting):

  • Electric RV Awning from Carefree (they seem to be cleaning up in the Awning market)
  • Electric Front Jacks (this is nice)
  • Outdoor Grill Preparations ( sounds like a tailgating beast )
  • Black Tank Rinse (I won't buy another RV without this )
  • I see you can get a hideabed option...
  • Water purification option
  • Large refrigerator option
  • RV Fireplace - I really recommend this. You'll love it. I promise.





For those of you who like a link : 2011 Jayco Eagle Super Light 31.5 RLTS

No comments: